Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gratitude

I think people are more inclined to think about gratitude during the Christmas season and I am no different. God is a gracious God. Simply put that is what I want to say :) I am so blessed. I have a wonderful family and two great parents...not just one cool one or one that is alive, or one that I live with and I see the other occasionally, I just have two awesome parents who are wonderful people in their very own way. And I have awesome siblings who are really weird sometimes, but at the end of the day are my best friends and we love to have jam sessions together. I have the most amazing wonderful friends who bless me and uplift me. I have the ability to think and move and dance and sing and talk and write and work. I am surrounded by wonderful beautiful things and I was blessed enough to be a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints...yep God is gracious, and I am blessed beyond measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment