Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sometimes life is surreal. Not for any particular reason, just because it is. I sometimes look at myself and wonder how I got here, and why I am here. When I think of my life as a whole I wonder why I have to live so long in order to prove myself worthy to go back to Gods kingdom. Each day, each moment seems so small and insignificant how can any of it matter. One bad hair day isn't going to ruin my life, being late for work isn't going to change the course of my eternity. However life is somehow made of little moments and little decisions that lead to big ones. Life is so fragile,the decision made in a singular moment can change your life. It is filled with moments of such intense sorrow and pain, but moments of so much happiness you feel your heart may burst. So maybe enduring to the end is just learning how to hold onto all those moments where we feel the intense joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment