Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I feel so discouraged. For reasons I don't presently wish to discuss I am having more setbacks with my mission papers. I just want to go! I know that there are people out there who need the gospel of Jesus Christ, and I don't want them to have to wait a second longer than they have to. It is something that has blessed my life so much and I don't want anyone to be without it. I went to the temple today, and I got to do twenty five names! Needless to say I was feeling pretty drowned afterwards, but the feeling that entered into my soul while I was in the temple, for the people who I was doing names for, the people who were there with me, my family, and the people I will go and serve on my mission was such a powerful wave of love that I couldn't remember feeling happier. This happens every time I go to the temple. Then hours after I get back, Satan finds a way into my soul to crush the feeling that I had. It is the worst feeling in the world to feel like even through all your desire to go, you still have to wait. Everything in the Lords time, line upon line, precept on precept...patience is not something I have ever been good at. For now I guess all I can do is 'Cleave unto God as he cleaveth unto you' Jacob 6:5, and pray for patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment