Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hope

I hope that someday everybody will learn from their mistakes.
I hope that everyone will stop being stupid and start being nice.
I hope people quit being selfish.
I hope that nobody sees asking for help as weakness.
I hope for lots of things!
I just want all of my best friends in the whole world to know how much that I love them!!!! Life is crazy and I go through crazy stupid mood swings. but you guys are what help me and make me remain sane. You talk through all of the irrational crap that I think all the time. And You listen to me when I just need to talk about how mad I am at everybody and everything. I know I have bad days but you guys are so amazing!!!!! I just hope that I am as good a friend to all of you as you are to me!!!!
This is my post about hope. This last two days has been an emotional roller coaster. I have had so many negative thoughts and energy running through my body. But at the end of it all, you look out to the world and once again you are surprised to see that there are good people out there. People that feel like you do about life in some aspects. Everybody feels like you do sometimes and you just need to learn to rely on your friends and your heavenly father to help you through.
I know I am moody.
I know I am mean.
I know I am selfish.
But I hope to be everything that I am capable of. Because at the end of the day, I am capable of a lot.

Okay and just one more thing I just want everybody to know that I feel blessed. I don't know why all of us were blessed to come here to earth at this time and live in this nation and in this gospel, and to have all of the truth. But you know what I think it has something to do with the fact that heavenly father really does love us, and he knew that we could be strong and bring others to his gospel. He trusted us, and we need to show him that we are, and always have been worthy of that trust. I feel so happy now that the mood swings are over. I am going to sing for a YW thing, and I really didn't want to. However I now realize that my voice, my ability to perform music is just another blessing from God and I think that we should use the gifts that he has given us to help bless others. So now I am happy about going and singing.

p.s. next time I promise I will write about normal stuff ha ha I swear I sound totally bipolar or something right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment