Thursday, May 24, 2012

maybe...

Maybe...is a vicious little word that could slay me. -Sara bareilles yea this is very much me right now. Maybe I am not good enough. Maybe I will go no where. Maybe I will be one of those people look at and say 'I don't want to be like her.' Maybe the world simply doesn't need me anymore. Maybe I am just me...nothing great nothing special just plain Jane average me. I have no where significant to go...so why not go somewhere no one will find me or come looking for me. I don't like maybes in an ideal world we would all be someone special, but God only made room for so many people on the top and so I will lie here...I will never move, failure hurts more than just walking away right? Am I smart enough to keep my mouth shut when I am upset about something? Obviously not. Give me a while I will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment