Friday, September 7, 2012

Well in the last two weeks I have...got the best roommates in the world, spent over $500 on textbooks, gotten a new job, failed a quiz in western religion, written an essay, learned like 8 bajillion new words, gone camping, paid rent for the first time, bought new glasses, learned how to cook rice with a cookie sheet as a substitute for a lid, and a bunch of other random stuff that I don't remember. Anyway my roommates are freaking awesome! Autumn was told that she looks like Taylor Swift so she bought a Taylor Swift wig...just because she could. We eat grilled cheese sandwiches all the time with Autumn's grilled cheese maker, and my cheese, it is awesome! And I see all my friends from high school like every day! I love it! :D I pretty much just love college a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment